Family Taengatu (my Eternal Family)
I would love to start of by pointing out things that meant a lot to me today when I got to email all of you. #1, Brittany thank you so much for always finding time to talk to me and for putting so much effort in to catching me online. I know your schedule is crazy busy and you have so much more things to do than to be writing me. But thank you for every little caring thing in my behalf and I am sorry for failing to write back to everything you say. I hope you know that it is not intentional, I just have so little time.
Mom, thank you for keeping me updated with everything and for always finding spiritual things from your week to share with me!! I literally have an Incredible Mother! Thank you for being so in tune with the promptings of the spirit! And thank you for touching others including my life with those promptings.
Brandon, I don't think there is something tin this world or eternities that can replace brotherly love and our relationship! I have so much fun telling everyone about my incredible brother. Everyone is always so complementary on your photos and dancing videos! Brandon, thank you for keeping me a part of your life. Our relationship will be one I will always cherish!
Brooke, sweetheart. I know everyone uses the computers to email so you can never email when I am online, but I want you to know that your letters have meant the eternities to me :) And I love you!
Dad, your thoughts and abilities to write never go unnoticed without all the words sinking deep into my heart! Thank you for always making sure there is a letter put in my inbox every week! I feel so blessed dad to have you spend so much time on me. I absolutely love the blog you mad for me, it really means so much!
Family, I want you to know that I have fallen in love with Tonga. I'm not going to lie, it took me a long.....long.....time to fully accept that this was my home for two years. I always kept comparing it to America but you know what? It's not America, it is Tonga and I love it! I love the people. I love the food! I love the trials! I love the things that I have to live without and I love how everything I have belongs to everyone! I love Tonga. I know this is where God put me to become the man I need to become. Sometimes it's hard to see, but at those times you just need to tell yourself that it is FAITH that you need. Ether 12:12 tells us that with out faith in God, he cannot bless us with miracles, but with faith, God can manifest his power.
Family, I want to take the time to tell you that I love my companion. I want to let you know that God has given me everything in my life to teach me. God wants me to learn to become the man that will lead my wife and family back to Him. I want you all to know that things happen in our lives for a reason. God is watching over us . . . , and He will not let something happen to us that is not part of His plan. He has given us the Holy Ghost to protect us until we return to him someday.
Family, I'm healthy, I'm happy, and I am supported by an incredible family. Life is good! I am constantly praying to my Heavenly Father to bless my incredible family. May you be forever blessed and know your love is felt!
Elder Harmon
Your Son
Your Brother
Most Important -- Your Eternal Family
No comments:
Post a Comment