Sunday, March 23, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 3/23/2014)

Hello My Beautiful Family and Friends!!!!

Right now I feel full of the love of the power of prayer and the power of asking our eternal Father in Heaven and knowing I'll receive an answer!!! As you might know I'm really late getting on and writing home today..... we have not been able to get the internet up and running.... We have been trying for quite some time and it was not working out and not even showing a sign of working.... and in Tonga that means well...... might have to wait a week or two for the one computer guy in the Island to come fix it hahaha:)

But then the thought came to me we have not even gotten on our knees and prayed to our Heavenly Father. It might seem like something really small... but when your doing the lords work god looks after his missionaries and what is important to you, Heavenly Father cares about. So we got down on our knees and when we opened our eyes the internet was on... so immediately we dropped to our knees and thanked our Heavenly Father! So I grateful that's what I am is grateful for this opportunity to write you all!

This week has been full good and amazing moments and Eternal covenants. Last week I talked about a man named Noa. He is one of our investigators. On last Monday we taught him the last lesson about the word of wisdom.... his face lit up and he told us he had been waiting for something like this to come around to change his life forever and to help him become closer to Heavenly Father. He told us he wanted to be baptized immediately!!!! ( he had been off drugs for 3 weeks) and he knew if he was baptized that he wouldn't have the drive to smoke any more and he knew that quitting with God's help would be a lot easier than quitting on his own!!! Right now Noa is in the company of the Holy Ghost and Smoking free and is doing well..... the Savior makes the difference, in fact he makes all the difference!

Noa's Baptism
P.S. Dad....Guess what...I'm going fishing today.... just thought that would make you proud hahahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment