We have been teaching non-stop this week and have received a lot of new investigators!!!! We went out with our ward mission leader and we told all the members that we are here to work and we would love to help them in any way possible!!!! We told them that we are prepared to teach and almost immediately the reactions from the members were -- in action!!!!
We have been teaching 3 progressing investigators this week!!!!! We have been teaching a guy named Noa and his wife, and also a boy named Sioeli. He is 17. We also taught a boy named Sione this past week.
Sione is 9 years old. His family is all active in the church, but his parents stopped going to church before he was born!!!!! They gave us permission to teach him and he was so excited to join the church!!!! After his baptism he bore his testimony and it was so so powerful, I honestly can say I don't think he has every had the spirit testify to him so hard in his life.... after he bore his testimony he cried for about 10 minutes...... he is definitely a sweet spirit and I'm so grateful to our Heavenly Father for letting me be a part of that beautiful experience!!!
Sioeli is staying at a house I'm really close to, and he is from the Methodist church. At first we had to drag him to the lessons (not literally) hahaha but he wasn't that interested. Now he is coming to church and loving it!!!! He is getting baptized tomorrow!!!! So so excited for these experiences!!!!!
Noa and his wife are preparing for baptism for this Wednesday if they stay on track keeping their commitments. There is no better thing than watching a family walk into the waters of baptism together!!!!!!!!
I love teaching this gospel and I love serving the lord!!!!! Thank you for all the support and love !!!!! You all are in my prayers!!!!!
The pictures are of Sione's baptism and me walking through water, that is how the roads look 24/7!!!!!! We pretty much live in a swap, its dope!!!! :)
Love Elder Harmon!
Elder Hansen and Sister Chynoweth.........Ofa atu:)
No comments:
Post a Comment