Sunday, March 2, 2014

Inspiring E-mail Exchange

This was an inspiring e-mail exchange with Blake today.  Just speaks to his maturity in the mission field.  The exchange is about getting a new charger for his camera battery because his other one was taken from him recently.

---------
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Dean Harmon <dean.harmon@yahoo.com> wrote:

Just checking to make sure I am sending you the right charger.  Did you check which batteries you have? Are they the NB-4L?

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 Blake Harmon <blake.harmon@myldsmail.net> wrote:

yeah that’s them

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:44 PM, Dean Harmon <dean.harmon@yahoo.com> wrote:

Okay, I will ship you two chargers and two more batteries tomorrow or Tuesday.  Do you need another memory card or are you okay?

Do you need some Motrin or anything else small while I am at it?

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 Blake Harmon <blake.harmon@myldsmail.net> wrote:

no I’m good thanks dad, just send the chargers I don’t need batteries
On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 2:51 PM, Dean Harmon <dean.harmon@yahoo.com> wrote:

Okay, you will get two batteries anyway, because they came with the charger.  

Funny story, I was looking some up online to purchase last week, just after we finished e-mailing you.  The total for the two chargers and batteries was like $40.  But, I thought to myself, wait til tomorrow so that you don't buy them on Sunday, even it is just online.

The next day, I looked again, and this time found them both for $20 instead :)  Haha.  And free shipping!

On Mon, Mar 3, 2014 Blake Harmon <blake.harmon@myldsmail.net> wrote:


Blessings of following god’s commandments!!! I have seen so many of those!!!! Just makes you want to be even more obedient!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment