Monday, March 17, 2014

Hand Written Letter (Dated: 3/17/2014) [Letter #26 from Tonga]

Mom, I just received your letter about your beautiful friend's family that died in a carbon monoxide poisening accident.  Wow, the first feeling I had was pain in my heard for those missionary children out there doing the Lord's work who lost their family.  But you are right mom....the plan of salvation is a perfect plan.  I think the main topic of talk with all of my companions has been the plan of salvation....as you might recall, my last companion's dad randomly passed away two years ago.

I know that everything will work out because our Heavenly Father is perfect . . . .  Everything first starts with faith in Father in Heaven and His son Jesus Christ.  If we can do that everything else seems to fall into place.  Because, if you really believe, you will follow . . .

How great a blessing to know families can be eternal! :)  How incredible an insight we all have to know life goes on with loved ones we have had here on earth.  I would love to take this opportunity and let you all know that I know families can be together forever and that our family will be eternal, because of the righteous choices of following God's commandments!

Family :)
So good to hear from all of you and thank you for all of the incredible emails thorughout the week! Dad, thank you for the articles!  I love being able to read those articles sent to me by my inspired dad!  Everything you give me dad I know is inspried by the Holy Ghost.  I feel so blessed to have such a strong example to look up to and a father who receives direct revelation and guidance to help hsi missionary!!:)  You will never know how much this means to me!  My time litterally is so short on email, or I would write you so much back on each of your letters!  I feel like there is no way I will ever be able to pay back youand mom for all of your support!

Brandon, I laugh so hard at all fo the pictures and videos that you send me!  You really are getting very good at dancing!  I am very impressed by your abilities!  I am so pumped you got asked to MORP!  I never went to a dance my sophomore year, you are literally such a stud!:)  Keep enjoying High School!  It just goes so fast.  It honestly feels like yesterday that I was on the varsity football field as a sophomore!  Time Flies!

Brooke, Brandon, and Ragen all did some fun dancing around Christmas time and I just recevied the videos.  You made me laugh so hard!  Thank you for doing so much to reach out to me with so much love!:)

Harmon Family, there is a plan for all of us!  And let me tell you, it's a perfect plan!  It's our Heavenly Father's and His son Jesus Christ's plan!  They just want us to be happy!  Mom and Dad, just knowing and seeing how much you lov me brings me to tears, especially to know that I have a Heavenly Father that can somehow love me even more!

THIS IS THE LORD'S WORK I AM DOING!

May God bless you til we meet again!

-Your Son...Brother & Eternal Family
Elder Blake Daniel Harmon

No comments:

Post a Comment