I would like to start off telling my little brother Happy Birthday and I'm so proud of you for who you have let yourself become through the beautiful parents you have and the awesome examples you surround yourself with, but most of all because you strive to follow our Savior in His footsteps. You will be forever blessed for the decisions you are making in your life. You are just beginning to touch the lives of others through your humble example. Continue with this mindset of holding tight to the iron rod, for it is the word of God and none of those that treat you wrong or abuse you will ever have power over you -- know that all of your afflictions will pass. You have the power to lead so many to the light and blessings that come from this gospel. I have seen you do this, so continue and shine bright! I love you so much and you are a blessing in my life! Know that you have a brother in Tonga that is cheering you on and is on your side and you have made and impact on his life for the eternities. NOBODY can take that away from us!!!!!
Family it has been a great week. I have been blessed to see some of the amazing gifts that this gospel has for us in this life!!!!
Ok computer is acting up one sec.......I will sign back in if possible!!!
------------- 53 Minutes Later ------------
Well, I don’t think I will be able to respond to messages after this, it will probably just let me send this, but let’s be grateful for that:)!!!! So, I will try to cover everything in this one email!!!!! We are actually still in Ha'apai. We have the meeting next week the day after transfers, they are making a lot of changes to the mission next week I will be very surprised if I have the opportunity to actually stay in Ha’apai! We shall see next week, I have a lot of pictures to send but the internet is way to slow right now.... so maybe next week!!!! We will just have to see how this works out!
Elder Buntings birthday has been fun, the stake President let us come shoot one of his pig so we could roast it for dinner:) Yes dad that is a Rugger .22 I think hahaha. Elder Bunting is a dead eye target though, it was fun hahaha:)
We did get a new car this week. It’s a 2014 Toyota Corolla...its way nice hahaha. It definitely doesn’t fit in with Ha’apai. We have had several people ask us if they can sit in it and take pictures hahaha... kind of embarrassing for us as missionaries, because the last thing we want to do is stick out because of material possessions, but its brought so funny laughs.
Mom, that’s cool how you say all the connections with the Hefy thing. Hopefully you can find some more pictures on that, I know they took lots!
Dad I am doing well health wise. I am even starting to gain some of my weight back. I know lots of zone leaders have been sick with it lately. I know that your prayers and fasting have made all the difference. I am the only one that didn't get flown back to the Tonga hospital. I have been majorly blessed and we need to thank the Lord for answering all our prayers.
Well, I think that gets us caught up with all of that. I would like to continue onto my other email that got disturbed by the computer turning off....
My companion and I have seen the blessings of the Lord in our life this week as watched the Twin’s (Tevita and Holas) father soften his heart and finally understand why they need to be baptized and come into this amazing and beautiful gospel!!!! We had an incredible day on Saturday as we walked the twins into the waters of baptism. What an awesome experience that my companion and I were able to share with this ward!!!! It has been a lot of years since this ward has had a baptism. The miracles of heaven have been witnessed through the preparation of these two twins as they have been able to become examples and bring their family into the fold of the gospel. Their confirmation on Sunday was very touching as all the boys their age watched, hugged, and high-fived them as they returned to their seats...... I was especially moved as I watched all the boys their age walk with them to the stand and bear their testimonies as new members of the church of Jesus Christ!!! Pretty amazing!!!!!!!
I’m so happy to be part of this gospel!!! We had some investigators and less actives at the baptism, and it seemed to spark some fire in them! Hopefully we will continue to see progress next week with this ward!!!! So happy to be a solider in God’s army!!!!
Love you all so much!!!!
Elder Harmon
Mom DUDE
BROOKLIN SYST
| my cake box made it for buntings birthday!!!!!!!!! hahaha we totally burnt it hahahahahahaha |

No comments:
Post a Comment