Sunday, March 8, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 3/8/2015)

Hey beloved Family and my loved ones!!!!

Moment we have all been waiting for hahaha. I will be leaving Ha'apai to a place called Touliki ... the heart of Tonga.... (buntings old area....) I will be companions with Hafoka... he was actually in my district here in Ha'apai for a while.... he switched out Bunting here in Ha'apai.... so he has actually been in Touliki for about 5 months so we will probably only be companions for a transfer, but I am thinking its going to be good!!! I'm really thrilled to start a new part of my mission... even though I'm going to have a really hard time walking onto that plane tomorrow..... At least I will know that I put everything I had down here in Ha'apai and I will leave with no regrets.  This will always be a place I can call my home.....

On my final note for Ha'apai, our recent convert from Uiha received the priesthood on Sunday and is preparing for a mission. I can't tell you how happy I am!!!!! I came on a mission to bring others the joy that I have from this gospel and right now I am witnessing it come true right before me! God is good... This is his work....

Love you all so much, sorry its short.
YOUR BROTHER FRIEND AND SON...
MOM 'DUDE
BROOKLIN SYST






Family Blake got close to in fangale'ounga. They are awesome!! The mom is from Noapapu!!!! His first area!

No comments:

Post a Comment