Sunday, March 22, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 3/22/2015)

Hey Family!!!!

This has been a really good week. It has given us a lot of opportunities to use what we have learned from our mission president in our last zone meeting and MLC meetings. Teaching people about the Holy Ghost and how he is "the teacher" has been our main focus. Our goal is to have our investigators awaken unto god Alma 5:7.

I have seen some really cool things this past week with this. We are currently working with an investigator named Misionali and he is awesome,. He is very bright and reminds me of Joseph Smith as he is very concerned with his spiritual life and his relationship with God. We have been helping him recognize and learn from the spirit.

Hahaha, something funny that happened to me this week was that we were at a stake baptism program....or a zone baptism....then, right in the middle of the program they called on me to go teach about the Holy Ghost...yeah this is Tonga haha! So, in front of the biggest stake in Tonga I had to go up and teach hahaha. Funny part is...they thought someone had already called me and reminded me or something :)  So, as I walked to the front, I was throwing tons of thoughts through my mind hahaha.....but the, when I got to the front and looked down, I was calm. The spirit was strong and it was a very humbling expierence for me to look down at these investigators who are making covanants with there Father in Heaven and follow His son's example into the waters of baptism. I was able to teach, share witness and promise blessings and it was all confirmed by the Holy Ghost through my words.

I love you so much! Things are going well. I am starting to get a little more used to my area. I will keep you all updated!!!! Love you!  Talk to you next week!!!!

Elder Blake Daniel Harmon
Mom "DUDE"
Brooklin SYST

No comments:

Post a Comment