Awe, honestly, so excited right now to be able to talk to you all next week. The excitement has built up so much, can't believe this will pretty much be the last time because the next time, I will be coming home just a month and days later! I bet you are reading this letter and wondering why I am writing in pink, but it has honestly made me want to put hot pink plasti dip on my rims! Haha :)
There have been tons of tender mercies everywhere in our wards and branches! It is not because of their efforts, but because the Lord is opening doors and we are there to enter! The Lord is hastening His work with or without us, it is up to us if we want to jump in and help push the rock! This is where agency comes into pay. The mission truly teaches you the way that Christ wants you to use your agency and he shows you all the blessings you can receive if you continue to strive for the rest of your life with those same desires and continue to use your agency in righteousness then you will continue to want to serve and be engaged in this great work! It is so true when they say that service cures the broken hearted, the stiff necked and the self concerned. This is because service gives you the desire to love and be like Christ because you see people how Christ sees them!
The mission has given me so many incredible things but one of the things that I will cherish forever is the desire that I have to serve others. There is no better thing that we can do with our agency than to do things with love and care as we serve God's children. As I think of how many ways there truly are to serve, my mind is overwhelmed! I think this is truly why my mind is on wanting to do something in the medical field because there will be so many opportunities for service and I will be doing something every day that makes people happier and healthier!
Haha, honestly just some random thoughts of the day!
We are teaching and continuing to teach 5 progressing investigators and they all have baptismal dates. The Lord continues to surprise me as he uses us as tools!
Love this work. This is our time to put what we can into it and show our Heavenly Father our love for him and our brothers and sisters. (Mosiah 2:17)
Your Brother and Son
Blake Daniel Harmon
Your Family Forever!
![]() |
| Had to show what Blake meant by his Hot Pink letter:) |

No comments:
Post a Comment