WOW TIME IS CRAZY, another week in Ha'apai has flown by!!!!! I'm going to keep it nice and short seeing that I will be talking to you all in just a few days from now!!!!!! We have seen some incredible things take place in our area. We have some even more amazing visions/aspirations for the future of all the areas that we are working in!!!! We have four baptisms set up for this coming week on Saturday. I can't think of a better way I would rather spend the holiday than bring Heavenly Fathers children back into the fold!!!!
Lxxx and Uxxx from Fangale'ounga are so excited to be baptized. You should see their excitement! These are two kids that I know I have been sent here to focus on. There has been no one to help these two until I got here with Elder Bunting. We are trying to do everything we can to help elevate the work here!!! The twins from Koulo have accepted dates. Also, we have setup an appointment to go out to Uiha next week to teach the lady from the referral I told you about a while back!!!!
I am so excited to talk to you all this week and I am so grateful for the opportunity I currently have to serve the Lord during this holiday season so that others can receive the true and restored gospel!!!
Love you all so much!!!
ELDER HARMON
MOM 'DUDE"
Brooklin SYST
No comments:
Post a Comment