Ha'apai koe feitu'u oku Fakalata
Hey Everyone!!!!!!
I don't even know where to start, I have seen so many incredible miracles and tender mercies this week and have been part of so many cool experiences!!! There are also a lot of changes taking place here in Ha'apai!!!!!
I can see you have all seen that I have been able to become close to Elder Neilson!!!! I was given so many awesome opportunities with him!!! I have truly seen some incredible blessings and learned some incredible things with that opportunity!!! I can tell you it was such an incredible surprise to pick him up from the airport and have his first words say, "I have been looking for you Elder Harmon and looking forward to meeting you!" I hugged him and then said ok now how do you know me hahahaha!!!! But sooo amazing!!!! Thank you Mark and Marissa for the amazing connection. We Elders need those connections at these times in the Christmas holidays!!! I was able to learn some very important things about who I need to be as a missionary but more importantly as a son of our Father in heaven and a future husband and father. I wrote a big letter about it, but I want to bare testimony that I know our Heavenly Father calls His leaders!!! They are guided in their words and actions to lead us and teach us to become sons and daughters of our father!!!
We got to go to dinner with Elder Neilson and our mission president and their wives... me and my companion pretty much got one on one with them and had counsel given to us for the rest of our lives!! I am so so so blessed to be given so much!!! I truly know why I am required to do so much!!!!!!!! One of the topics that touch me so deeply was when he talked about priesthood responsibilities and how this church is relying on worthy and faithful leaders and young men to come off from their missions and hold onto the word of God and make a difference. God has put so much trust in all of us!!!!!
We are working with six progressing investigators!!!!! Family and my beloved friends the power of fasting and prayer is real and god knows all of our sacrifices and he is there if you knock and ask...with faith with true desire of the heart.
We continually are blessed through our faithfulness!!! My companion and I are watching miracles occur . . . but it’s not us, it is the Lord, for we are clean tools in his hands!
We are working with two kids in Fangale'ounga named Lxxxxx and Uxxx. There are also two twins here in Koulo. The other day when went to teach Lxxxxx and Uxxx, we ran into their uncle and grandma on the road and we committed them to listen to us. They agreed so we are now teaching a family!!!!!!! Right when we thought we have seen all God’s blessings in one day, we received a call from the bishop in Uiha. He told us that there is a lady who is eager to listen to our message... She has a husband that has been going to our church for 30+ years and she wants to join him because she has heard of the blessings of the temple. So, next week we will take out a boat and go teach them!!! The Lord hastens his work in his own time, and it is up to us to be ready to be the tools he needs. We always need to be ready and worthy!!!
Love you all!!!!
Elder Harmon
MOm " DUDE"
Brooklin SYST
P.S. Get this....Sister Delong is a sister missionary here in Ha'apai and her dad was the mission president in Milan Italy for a while...then went to the Sicily Italy Mission for the rest. Also, Elder Bunting's Dad served in Sicily Italy Mission the same years as you dad!!!!! We are truly trying to follow in our father's footsteps!!!!! Such big tender mercies!!! We have planned to sing "I Am a Child of God" in Italian to our members in a fireside already!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment