Sunday, December 7, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 12/7/14)

Hey Family and loved ones!!!!

It has really been such an incredible week for me!!!! I have been able to see the Lord's hand in so much!!!!! The day before I went to Tonga for the MLC Meeting we received a call from the APs saying that Elder Latai will be finishing his mission in Vava'u and I will now be with Elder Bunting. I am sure I do not need to tell you how excited I am for this opportunity!!!!! I just thank the Lord for my many blessings and for His every detail that has impact on our lives!!!! So we went to the meeting in Tonga and we were able to run into Harris, Grant, Diehl and Tuitavake while we were there.  They all seemed to be doing awesome!!!!!!!

I got to take the shuttle with Elder Bunting in Tonga to go say HI to both of our old areas.... Yes! The shuttle was stick shift....and Tonga feels like the city after coming back from Ha'apai, so I had a little fun!!!!! hahahahaha. It was awesome seeing the people that have become family to me out in Sopu.... We all embraced....it was amazing!!!!!! I don't know if you remember me talking about the 4 year old boy that lived with us in Sopu... but he ran up and hugged me and held on to me until the time I had to leave.  It was so heart warming.....

We came back to Ha'apai on Thursday, and we were able to start getting the ball rolling with our area!!!!!! We had an awesome experience with fasting the other day.... As soon as we started our fast for our area and for the people in our areas, we were able to find two people that we are going to start teaching that we have already committed to baptizing just by talking to them!!! This ward and branch have not seen a baptism this whole year.... We are ready to make the sacrifices and to work hard enough to see the blessings and miracles take place!!!!!

We have the opportunity this Wednesday to have Elder Giffort Nielsen from the Seventy come to Ha'apai and speak to all of us!!!! We are excited to learn and grow!!!

You are all thought of in this Christmas season!!!  I love you all so so much!!!!

Elder harmon
mom "Dude"
Brooklin SYST

Just some fun e-mail exchanges from today.
------------------------------------------------
Dean Harmon <dean.harmon@yahoo.com> wrote:
How far away is Fangale'ounga

Blake Harmon <blake.harmon@myldsmail.net> wrote:
5min drive....

Dean Harmon <dean.harmon@yahoo.com> wrote:
Do you like being able to drive?  Where do you get gas?

Blake Harmon <blake.harmon@myldsmail.net> wrote:
hahaha yeah its good you know me I have always loved being behind a steering wheel. but they bring in gas once a week from the boat!!

Dean Harmon <dean.harmon@yahoo.com> wrote:
I kind a question why they even have a car on the island if it's that small.

Blake Harmon <blake.harmon@myldsmail.net> wrote:
yeah hahaha its probably smaller than you would think....  there is a person from California I wrote to you about in a letter and she said ha'apai makes the word slow look fast

Blake Harmon <blake.harmon@myldsmail.net> wrote:
Mom and Dad,
Last week somehow I skipped over telling you Happy Anniversary. That's usually not like me, I read about all your fun dates and stuff but forgot to mention something!!!! I love you so much and am so grateful for all you do!!! I wrote a letter but it will take a while to get to you, just know I was thinking of you both!!! and I sent 4 letters while I was in Tonga!!! Love you!!!

Gotta go love you all so much!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment