Hey Everyone!!!!!:::)))
So it has been an Incredible week for me!!!! My first week that I have been full steam ahead with all of my responsibilities as a district leader!!!!!! I have written a really detailed letter about all this stuff, but I will try and explain everything without taking emphasis out of my letters!!!!!
So this week was my first week being able to have my fist District meeting!!!! It was Definitely difficult for me at first, but it has been an awesome learning experience for me all the way around!!!!!!
I was able to hold my first companionship exchange with the elders in Hihifo, the island south of us, its confusing, because Hihifo usually means east!!!!! We had an amazing exchange with everyone!!!!!! I had some incredible experiences that changed my perspective on everything in my mission!!!!!! I went into big details in my letter so I don't want to take away, but ill just say I was able to teach a man that lifted my spirits higher than I could ever have imagine.......something way cool is that I will be able to do companion ship exchanges with Berry and Freer next week. We have a speed boat with two 150cc v6 motors on the back, so I'm excited to take the amazing trip to their islands, we will then do splits and go around the island groups of about 8 little islands!!!! I'm excited to be able to be companions with elder Berry for a short time period!!!!!!!! I love how he told me that he will come together from someone from Ephraim and bring others unto the gospel, I have always told him that, that is me hahaha, even Freer is from Manasseh..... anyway just somethings that means a lot to me!!!
I was able to do my first baptism interview and it was one of my favorite experiences as a missionary, just because I was able to see her change of heart and her sacrifices to follow her savior..Very special experience to me!!!
We are working so so hard with our members right now and helping them with family history work and trying to get them to share all the family history stuff with all there friends, we are setting up firesides to bust and bring the work up.......
Ha'apai is so so slow, but we are doing so so much to try and boost our area. There is an elder in Hihifo that I did a companion ship exchange with and he change my perspective and he taught me a lot on how I need to go about strengthening a ward, so I'm excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway the islands are good and I'm loving the challenge for as every missionary is called, and every missionary is given an assignment, it comes from one place and one place only and that is from god!!!!!! I love you all. You are all in my prayers and my heart!!!!
I love you
Mom"dude"
Brooklin"syst"
No comments:
Post a Comment