Monday, August 18, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 8/17/2014)

Ok so so so sorry this is going to be so short, but I just barely found email on this little island. I just wanted to send a little email and let you all know I love you so so much!!!!!! The Island has the most beautiful beaches here, but the houses are still all destroyed.  Everyone lives in tents.  I have also been sick for the last 3 days, its has been aweful..... They say it's normal when you switch islands to get sick for a while!!!! 

We have one invistigator. It has been really hard to get to know all the members well because of me being sick, but I have gone to all their houses and tried to get to know them!!!!! So sorry I have to go, I wrote a letter today,
because I thought I wasn't going to find internet, so it has all the details!!!! 
Mom and Dad, I got your emails and I loved them so so much!!!! So so sorry I can't respond, it kills me.  I loved your tender mercies dad. Brandon congrats on the car, it looks sick!!!!! Love you
so so much!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment