This week has been full of incredible blessings and Tender Mercies that have made me recognize Heavenly Fathers love for me!!!! But not only for me but for his children. This week we received a referral for a girl named Anita. The referral came from the family whose house we live at. As the family told us about Anita, they told us that she was so so excited to meet with the missionaries. Her dad was a member but he is too weak to go to church so he stays home. But as we got there at her house, she just glowed with joy and was so so happy to be with us!!!! We found out that she has two beautiful little girls, they are 7 and 11. They were so cute with us!!!! Man, it is so much easier to teach with a Tongan, he can relate to the families so well and can crack Tongan jokes hahaha. The spirit was very strong, as we talked about how their family can be together forever, they had the chance to walk through the temple before when the Tongan temple was being rededicated, and Anita said that she has always wanted to return. We were able to testify to her that it’s possible!!!! We are so excited to continue teaching her!!!!!
Second, we continued to teach Eni and Eva this week, but when we went there last, Eva was throwing up and couldn’t finish listening to the lesson, so we ended short and told them we would come back later. But I don’t know if you all knew or not, but Laurel Piccolo sent me Mormon Tabernacle CDs from the choir with all of the member’s autographs!!!! Wow true tender mercies!!!!!! Than you Laurel!!!!! SO when we left the house I remembered about the Cds, so we left and went and picked them up and some medicine and came back and gave it to Eni and Eva, Laurel they were so so grateful! As we taught them they told us one thing that brings there family together is music!!! So I know that it is going to make a difference!!! Thank you so much!!!
As we were going to one of our eating appointments this week, they forgot about it and she just gave us money instead, she gave us a 50 dollar bill!!!! That’s a ton in Tonga, but she wouldn’t take it back!!! So my companion has never had pizza before in his life so we both decided we would go to the Little Italy!!!! I told him I would pay the difference!!! As we were sitting there Swan’s friend walked in and was like elders where you from? Immediately recognizing he was white and he was talking to us I knew he must be from Utah haha, he told me that he has a package for me and a backpack, but wow, it was a tender mercy for me and for Swan because I was able to call Swan quickly and let him talk to a friend from home!!!!
As I was getting my hair cut earlier this week I got a phone call from a lady and she told me that she was from Draper Utah and that she was neighbors with my Aunt Jenny!!!! Haha I freaked out hahaha she told me I had to come visit her at the church so we could get a picture!!!! So get this, she got to go to Vava'u and live on a little island for two days!!!! Guess what island!!! NOAPAPU- she showed me pictures of all the people I had grown to love and my little Island. Wow, God looks out for us all!!!! It’s been a good week and full of the spirit!!! Oh and today I received so many letters from mom and dad!!! Thank you so much! It’s such a blessing to receive one from each of you in the week:) Love you all so much!!!!
P.S. -Family I will be in the temple this Saturday in the morning, so that means Friday there around 3 o’clock, just in case you want to be in the temple at the same time as me!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment