Hey everyone!!!!
Wow this week has been a crazy busy week!!!! Its crazy going from hardly teaching any lessons to teaching 20 something in a week! We started of on Monday teaching two boys, Sxxxx and Hxxxx. Sxxxx is 13 and Hxxxx is 14. They are amazing kids, they just moved here with their aunt and uncle from a small island by Tonga. We have taught them all of the lessons, and we committed them to be baptized!!! They are such spiritual little giants!!! It is amazing to see these kids that have never had the gospel, receive it with so much love and passion!
Our next investigators are Mxxxx, Nxxxx and Axxxx!!! They are amazing! Nxxxx is catholic and Mxxxx is Siasi Westliana and Axxxx is Siasi Tonga. They have come a long way this week and have all grown so so much spiritually! Axxxx is 12 and Mxxxx is 14 and Nxxxx is 17. They are all loving reading the book of Mormon. Tongans love the bible and they read it all the time!!! But when they find out the Book of Mormon is the word of God, it is amazing to see them dive in a just learn!!! I wish I would have had the passion to learn as much as these kids have a passion to know more about this gospel!!!!! I love to listen to there prayers as they thank their Heavenly Father for the missionaries that have taught them the true gospel! They will also be baptized!!! Our members here are amazing!!!! They are always trying to get us new people to teach!!!!
We are teaching 3 progressing investigators!! They are all doing good!!! I am loving it here in Matahao!!!! The work is amazing when everyone in the ward and the missionaries work as one! I have truly seen what all the prophets have said, "The work is hasting!"
I love you all so much!!! Pray for you all always!!!
![]() | |
|
![]() | |
|
![]() |
| Blake's new area: Matahao |





No comments:
Post a Comment