So During the storm we all stayed in our houses!!!! The animals just run free:) But Vava'u was okay. Not a lot of damage was done... but in Ha pai the island south of Vava' u got hit hard... some people died,,,, I don't know all of the details... but the missionaries and all LDS members are okay. My face is almost healed!!!! It is an absolute miracle, no one knows how it has healed so quick and so well! I received my Transfers! I'm going back to the main island of Tonga! I will be working somewhere in the west of the island. My companions name is Latai he is a Tongan from California....I have a good feeling about it! I go back to Noapapu right now for the night and get the rest of our stuff, then I think tomorrow the boat will take us back to Nuku' alofa! I found out that Cruser will be companions with Price and they are going back to the main island too!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment