Sunday, June 14, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 6/14/2015)

Hey Family,

Wow it has been an overwhelming week of spiritual learning and growing through experiences. In my letter home that I sent today, I was able to focus a lot on the learnings and teachings that I experienced through the spirit of the Lord.

I would like to share with you a little bit of the story line of it all. Then when you receive the letter you can put it all together!

We were asked on last Tuesday to go to the Kings Palace in our nicest clothes that we had and to be ready to do service. As we showed up, I realized that it was most of my intake that was there. It was so fun to see everyone, especially coming to the close of this remarkable journey. It has been incredible to get some hours of work in with these men that have become best friends to me throughout these two years. Like my football coaches would say, there is no one like the brothers on your football team because you have bled, sweated, and sacrificed with them. The same goes with these boys for me!

We started on Tuesday scrubbing the rust off of these fences and we eventually got to the point of putting on the primer and finally painted them!!!!! It was an awesome experience of sacrifice and gratification of love that we have for these people of Tonga.

This week was full of awesome experiences with our less actives receiving answers to their prayers and inspired questions as they attended stake conference!!! Aw I have so little time. I want to tell you about all these experiences!!!!! Right now we are headed to help out a HEFY group build a home!!!! Man in less than 4 weeks we will be sitting down and I will fill you in on all the details!!! Know I love you and I am healthy and all is well. I appreciate all the love and prayers in my behalf!!!

MOM "dude"
Brooklin SYST




No comments:

Post a Comment