[Blake]
Ok trying to figure out the internet all morning hahha..... so it has died in the middle of all of us reading our emails, we decided we would all read them and then we would try to email afterwards, so it is still kinda working so I’m going to shoot you a really fast email!!!!
I want you all to know how grateful I am for you!!!!! You were all on my mind during Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!! I’m so so so grateful for your support and all of your incredible examples to me!!!!! Th
[Blake]
Hey we kinda have internet but I don’t have time to send another big email do you guys have questions or want to know anything really quick?
[Dad]
Hi son! Did you get your package yet? Just letting you know that there are shoes, socks, briefs, toothpaste, deodorant, eye glasses, exercise shirts, jump rope. We did not send shorts. I don't want to spoil the surprise, but you had wanted to know what was in there. Can't remember everything now :) Just wonder if you got it!
[Blake]
Yeah I got it thank you all so so much!!!!!!!!! I have been getting some good use out of those shoes!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!! The jump rope works really well also!!!
[Blake]
So I’m flying back to Tonga for a meeting this week then I will be flying back to Ha'apai later in the week.
[Dad]
So how challenging has it been with your new calling as a zone leader? You talked about it a little bit in an e-mail, but we haven't had a letter since #58 on 10/26/14...so about a month.
[Blake]
Yeah its hard... but it’s not over bearing.... our area is what is really hard. Makes my heart hurt and stomach twist in a knot thinking about how much help it needs.
[Dad]
Well, that is why you are the man for the job. I am sure it makes you really rely on the Lord. Just remember to love, love, love, love, love!
BTW, here is the video of the family saying HI to you at Thanksgiving dinner.
[Blake]
Cool. Thanks Dad.
Sorry for the internet troubles..... Just wanted to make sure you are all safe and sound.
[Dad]
Yes, we are safe and well. We are just hoping that you are doing well physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, etc.
[Blake]
Yeah, I think missions are definitely mentally hard more than anything....
[Blake]
I’m doing really well. The work here is so hard though and I feel like this is a true testing period of my mission........ Just image how small my ward is or even my area and we see everyone every day. I just must endure well. I love you all! I gotta go now! Love you so so much....
[Dad]
Son, you inspire me. When I watch you and your growth, you are miles ahead of where I was at your age and time in the mission. So proud of you!!!
[Dad]
I love you so much son! Wow, lots of patience to learn I see. Turn on your creative juices and rely on the Lord, you will find the way to continue making a difference!!!!!
Love Dad
[Mom]
I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!
Feel my arms around you Blake!!!!
LOVE,
Momma
Dude!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment