Elder Blake Daniel Harmon was called to serve in the Nuku'alofa Tonga Mission.
He began his service on July 31, 2013. He arrived in Tonga on September 10, 2013. He will be home on July 11, 2015. He is currently serving in Touliki with Elder Hafoka. What an amazing experience he is having!!!
Sunday, November 9, 2014
E-mail (Dated: 11/9/2014)
So sorry craziest day of my mission. Just got two minutes to send you this letter! Elder Swan is Tuitavuki's new companion and district leader here in Ha'apai! Elder Bunting is here now!!! That's 5 of us from my intake!!!I'm now companions with Latai again, and the new Zone Leader in Ha'apai. Grateful for the opportunity to become better! Love you all!!! So sorry I don't have time today.... Never been so busy!!!! Feel my love because I'm sending it!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment