SO this has been an awesome week!!!!!! I will do my best to tell you as much as I can with the little time that I have!!!!! By the way you all sound incredible in the emails. I appreciate so much your constant support and you constant updates and love!!!! AND GO AMERICAN FORK!!!!! That is incredible!!!!!
Things have been so crazy the past week, I literally feel like it has been over a month haha, but nope it has just been a week. I was super happy to hear that you are receiving my letters, that always makes me happy!!!!! So Monday, the big boat came with all of the people from America!!!!!! Elder Bubba Tausinga's uncle came, which is Elder Tu'itavuki's stake president. It was a true tender mercy because I was able to connect with him on so many different levels!!!! The big distribution of the food was incredible!!!! We were able to work all day long!!!! It was incredible. We are beginning to see a lot of softened hearts. The stake president took me aside and told me that the point of this distribution is for missionary work. It was tender to see the efforts and the obligation behind this major service from America!!!!
Tuesday, my BOY--- Elder Swan came! Yes you will hear the story that we left him at the airport with no one to pick him up. Yes this is a true story hahaha but I do have an excuse, haha. But excuses are never good enough so yes Susan Swan I'm so so sorry hahaha....But our reunion at the church was incredible. I can not explain the reunion between two brothers!!!!! Now I have him pretty much at my right hand all the time! He is the man! His nickname should be DEDICATION. He is devoted to this work and this cause and to this purpose and to his creator.
So I'm in a new area now. We cover Koulo and Fangale'ounga and Kavai....... Koulo is a ward, with 9 families and Fangale'ounga is just a branch. Kavai is a small island and we only go to when we have a teaching....... Dad you might be able to see all of these on google:)
We are teaching 4 people right now..... Siolangi, Lavi Kulokona, and Lupe, They have all been invited to be baptized, but Siolangi is the only one that has a for sure date...... Lupe, her sister wants one, but her parents are still thinking about it, Siolangi is 22 so she does not need the permission.... she is really leaping with faith......
When President Tupou came last week he really focused on holding onto our investigators after baptism and holding and strengthening our less actives!!!! I'm really trying hard to bring everyone unto Christ and to strengthen their testimonies so they cannot be broken.......
Family in all that we do strengthen those around you and invite all those unto the one that gives us light..
.
Love you all!!!!
Elder Blake Daniel Harmon
Mom. DUDE
Brooklin SYST
![]() |
| There is a ward in Koulo |
![]() |
| Closer View of Koulo |
![]() |
| Airport Runway Right Next to Blake's House |
![]() |
| Blake is serving in Fangale'ounga as well as Koulo |





No comments:
Post a Comment