HEY MOM AND DAD!!!
I know that you might be in bed, but i was just letting you know that I am in Tongatapu right now, ( main island). I have a MLC meeting tomorrow.
I don't have a lot of time. I just wanted to tell you both I'm so grateful for your emails and your concerns, complements, updates and your heart along side with mine. It makes Mondays the best day ever to read loving comforting things from my parents. I have felt so much love today on email. I know the Lord is watching out and knows us and our breaking points.
So, I received a lot of love today. I had you both write me today. I had Megan Hoyt, Brooklin, Blake Hansen, Ryan Parry, SHAYDEN LUKER, Brian lunt. and every single e-mail was filled with love and concern for me and how much I mean to them in their lives.... this meant a lot to me!!!
This week has been very hard for me. I have the Dengue Fever which is a sickness from mosquitoes and it is very miserable. It has kept me bed ridden for this entire week. I also cannot sleep because of the nonstop pain in my legs. It has been a little better the last few days. But, I am going to the hospital this week and we will see is there is something they can help me with...
Please don't worry though....I'm going to be just fine. We all just have our trials and this has to be one of mine..... President Tupou also has the sickness... hahaha so I guess its just going around the islands.....
Know I love you!!!! I'm happy and things are well... Its a bummer to lose Swan to a transfer, but 5 months is a short time to be separated.....
We have a solid missionary replacing him, it should be very good!
Mom, 'DUDE"
P.S. - Mom I know you love me, but don't call the main office about my sickness. They are already on top of everything:) mwauh
No comments:
Post a Comment