Sunday, September 28, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 9/28/2014)

Hello Family,

I didn't seem to manage my time very well and the other elders are in line to use the one internet device we have on this island, so I have to give it up!!! Ha'apai is good.  We have been struggling really hard to work with the members and the missionaries as one. We have not had a bishop the whole time I have been here, so it has been quite difficult. We continue to work hard with our ward mission leader and pray that we can find ways to help the work in Ha'apai. We had a lot of people get mad at us this week haha. Door knocking is definitely one of my least favorite things...... I hope that as I serve here I can find the true reason why Heavenly Father sent me here. I feel like the members are ashamed to say they are part of the church, it makes things really hard here as a missionary. The best we can do is our part and lean completely on the Lord.

I love you all.
Elder Harmoni

My companion and I. He is 6'6" tall!




Church Building in Ha'apai

No comments:

Post a Comment