Hey everyone!!!!! Transfers are out and all of Ha'pai is staying!!!!!! I'm so so grateful I couldn't imagine setting up all this work in this area and then just moving! The only change is that there are two more missionaries coming and working in Ha'apai, So, we will now have 12 people in our district!!!!! I'm actually really excited!!!! Things seem to be going really good in our zone, in the past the work here has been one of the slowest in the whole mission, but its all starting to turn around!!!!!!! Being a district leader is a lot of of responsibility, and a lot of people are looking for an example to follow, even if they don't act like it..... I'm trying really hard! Being a leader by pure example is hard in the Tonga mission and sometimes it takes courage to stand alone and tell other directly the things they are doing are wrong ...... Like my daddy always said to me . . . take the initiative.
This week has been full of spiritual and powerful meetings, President Pierson from the Area Seventy came and gave one of the most powerful talks I have ever heard, I wrote a whole letter just focusing on it!!!! It gave me some big insight on how to try and be a good leader. We also had a really powerful zone meeting!!!! Our mission president has told us he has a lot of excitement for our area. Just yesterday we had our ward conference and in the middle I got randomly called by the stake president to bear my testimony. I was nervous and quite caught off guard, but I was guided by the spirit and felt like I was watching myself as the spirit directed my language and words. We have been working hard with our ward mission leader and we are excited to see how our plans and activities work out.
I LOVE Ha'apai, and LOVE these people!!!!
P.S. We went to a huge Church of Tonga thing. We were invited as the guests of honor, pretty cool!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha still waiting for the package so no pics so so sorry!!! Love you all so much!!!!!
mom"dude"
Brooklin SYST
No comments:
Post a Comment