Sunday, April 5, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 4/5/2015)

Hey Family and Friends,

This has been an awesome week and we have literally seen people be awoken unto the Lord by the power of the Holy Ghost!!!! Our family that we have been working towards with the baptismal commitment are doing amazing. Tomorrow we are taking them to the temple grounds and inside the doors to talk with the temple president and temple workers. They are so excited to go. It's been really fun. I know this will be a big step in helping them be able to feel the spirit and the truthfulness about eternal families. There is no doubt this is going to be a big step of their conversion process!:) I love to see the temple:)!!!

We have had some changes in the mission. Elder Harris is one of the new Assistants to the President. It's fun to see someone that came in with me be put in a position to make a great impact for the greater good.

Someone in my zone was dealing with anxiety really bad yesterday so I actually stayed home from church and tried helping him. I guess a lot of it was he and his companion were having a lot of problems together..... So, I think it was my first Easter Sunday not getting to attend church!!!!! But I did have a lot of meetings at 5:30 in the morning!!!!! hahahaha.

Family things are going very good! I love my mission! I am loving the challenge and Heavenly Father knows what He is making when we are put through the refiners fire.

I love you all. Elder Harmon.

MOM "Dude"

Brooklin SYST

Some of Blake's Neighbors



No comments:

Post a Comment