Sunday, April 12, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 4/12/2015)

Family, OK, somehow the time just flew today while I was ready e-mail. Did know i was that slow of a reader! hahaha Hahaha I honestly don't know how.... but I gotta go! Good thing -- I just sent two really big letters home today. A few things I wanted to share today was that we were able to go with our investigators to the temple!!!!! It was unreal!!! The temple president came out to meet them in his whites outside the temple and walk them into the waiting room and bear testimony of the temple and share what he could with them about its importance. The blessings he promised them were inspired. Awe, it was one of the favorite moments of my mission. It was beautiful to see that where fear once was, now there is hope, and where fear was before, now there is knowledge.

Awe, there are miracles occurring everywhere around us!!! I'm so grateful for this beautiful opportunity I have had to be a part of this work and join in the witnessing of miracles!!!! I have so much I want to talk about. Looks like i will just write an extra letter or two today. I just don't have any e-mail time. They only gave me 30 minutes today!!!!

I love you so much!!!!

YOUR ELDER AND SON AND BROTHER
Elder Blake Daniel Harmon Mom DUDE Brooklyn SYST

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mom and dad i thought of you two when i heard this quote during conference! "Thee lift me and i will lift thee and we will ascend together!" 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we sent him pictures of Brittany's graduation this weekend, he made this comment about Brandon. "man check Brandon out!!!!!!! dang.... "

No comments:

Post a Comment