Sunday, January 4, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 1/4/2015)

Hey Everyone!!!!

Wow, what an incredible week!!!! For the past week I have been in Uiha with my companion!!! We finally got the opportunity to go teach our investigator out there!!! We totally thought she was suppose to be over 50 years old by the way they were talking about her and her husband, but when she walked in the room we noticed she is only 18 years old!!! She is very young haha her husband is actually only 17. Their story is actually really intense on how they ran away to Vava'u last year and they got married. I was a little nervous going into it because I thought it might be kinda hard seeing the way things have been in the past for them. But, as we taught her, we saw her faith and her determination to have a family and have them grow in the gospel. She wants to be a strong woman in her husband's life and she is wanting to be worthy for him in the temple.

We also had the opportunity to teach another boy that we found while we were there, his name is Kxxxx he is 16. He is hilarious. right when he walked in to the room when we met him he did the traditional kiss with us hahaha -- he is amazing!!! Haha, Bunting and I both had a really cool connection with them. I have pictures with them at the baptism but it was on a different camera (buntings) and it's at the house so I will send it next week. However, here is a picture of Bunting performing the baptismal ordinance!!! Anyway, I knew I would have little time when I got here, so I wrote a letter about lots of little details about our trip to Uiha and our teaching opportunities.  I will be sending that today when I go to Tonga so hopefully gets to you in the next two weeks or so!!!!

The baptisms were incredible, so spiritual and you could see how committed these two are to their Heavenly Father in making their baptismal covenant!!! I'm excited because they both have good support of friends, family, and ward members. So it should be amazing!!!

I love you all so much! So goo to hear from you all in your emails, and all you sound amazing!!!!

MOM "DUDE"
BROOKLIN SYST
P.S
HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SEEE YOU ALLL THISSS YEARRRR!!!!!















 




No comments:

Post a Comment