Monday, May 12, 2014

Hand Written Letter (Dated: 5/12/14) [#34 from Tonga]

Family,

Peace, joy, and happiness fills my heart because of the beautiful opportunity that we had to be able to Skype each other and to be able to express our love back and forth.  What amazing technology we have at our finger tips.  I am on the other side of the world and I am still able to see your beautiful faces!

I was so impressed with the growth that I was able to see in all of you in so many ways!  Brandon growing 5 inches since I have been gone!  Being able to drive now!  And getting his first kiss!  Then winning his basketball championship.  Haha….I’m so proud!

Brooke is taller than Brittany now!! Wow!!  She seems so much older!  She has turned into such a beautiful young woman!  So impressed with all of her decisions.  You can feel her testimony and feel her light!  She is definitely going to be a heart breaker!  Crazy to think she will be in 9th grade when I get home! Wow…time…huh?  Brittany and Michael seem so good. Brittany is the manager of Great Clips!  Michael is going to be accepted into architectural school!  What amazing accomplishments!  They will probably be extending their little family sooner than later!

Dad, coming up on your 49th birthday and going skydiving!  I want to hear all about it!!

Mom, my first thoughts when I saw you was how old all of your kids are   You now have a 22, 19, 16, and 13 year olds…..and you still look so young and beautiful!   I give all the credit to all of these beautiful things that have happened to this family to you and Dad   Mom, you are incredible and raised us to be the stripling warriors that you planned on from the beginning.  It was kind of hard for me to see how grown up everyone is and to see how time just does not stop for anyone.  At the same time, I rejoice because I realize how we are all on the same path together.  Out here in Tonga, I have seen so many families separated by religion and in reality I view this as an eternal separation.  However, we are all sealed together and we are all walking the same narrow path towards our Heavenly Father who loves us.  We will never stop walking because we have built our lives upon the rock of our Redeemer.  Mom and Dad, you are the ones that laid the first foundation for our family!  I eternally thank you for following God’s plan for all of us!

Your Son and Brother
But always remember that we are an Eternal Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment