Hey My BEAUTIFUl FAMILY AND MY BEAUTIFUL MISSONARY!
It has been a good week! we have been working with our beautiful Family Eni and Eva this whole week and have been preparing to teach at our big open house coming up hahaha and we will actually be singing at it also hahahaha:):) Its going to be great! The mission president is actually going to come speak at it also!!!!!!! Things are going really well! Haha to tell you the truth things are really hard when it comes to teaching lessons, Very few want to listen and our wards are really hard to work with, its pretty much just us doing everything and our bishop standing on the side lines like a cheerleader so its kinda difficult..... our bishop grew up in Niua so he is just kinda used to the lay back life and his not really used to talking to a lot of people. I think being bishop is helpiing him grow alot.... He is a really good guy!
Eni and Eva are doing aweome! Just yesterday we challenged them to pray about being baptized and today we are going to go check up on them!!!!! I'm so so excited to keep seeing their progression.
SO, a really big tender mercy happened for me and Arcos this week. IN stake conference our recent convert Sioeli gave a talk!!!! Wow can you just say tender tender mercy!!!!!!! Aw the best feeling in the world watching someone that just a couple months ago was on the wrong path and now speaking and bearing his testimony in front of the whole stake..... Heavenly Father truly prepares his people!!!!!!
I am sending letters like crazzy and this week for skype I will be skyping kidda early, because Mexico is so much a head of time and Brooklin will have to deal with getting it done before a certain time, but family I have all day so I'm so excited to hear from all of you!!!!! I love you all so much!!!!! I am feeling all of your love constantly and I am praying for you all constantly!!

No comments:
Post a Comment