This week on Tuesday I got a call from the AP's and they said that I needed to attend an all-day meeting on Wednesday!!!! SO Wednesday morning I got picked up for a huge training meeting, the meeting was for me to learn how to train a new missionary!!!!!!! So I will officially be training this transfer!!!! Transfers took place today, but my new companion doesn't come from the MTC until Wednesday this week!!! I don't know if he is going to be from New Zealand or from the States yet, but he will 90 percent chance be from one of those!!!! I'm so so excited to help someone begin their mission here in Tonga!!!!! I cant wait to give him a new perspective that I didn't have!!!!! I can't wait to help him see this Mission is just like any other Obedient Mission:) But our meeting with President this week was awesome because it was just 6 of us and we got to express to Pres Tupou and His wife our desires for our new trainees and our motivations on who we wanted them to be. So it was a pretty cool experience for me to just open up to my mission president and his wife. I haven't had many of those experiences before, so it was definitely something I didn't take for granted. I just got to pour my heart out and I loved every second of it!!!!
On Tuesday we went to Foi Kulihaapai's funeral. It was definitely a hard week for their beautiful family! So we did the best we could to help out with them and their family this week! We helped paint before the funeral and we helped make the food for the feast. You would be in shock if you saw how much the family has to provide for food!!!!! But they some how pull it off.
About half way through the week I got way sick and wasn't able to leave the house because I couldn't really tell when I was going to be hit with diarrhea or the runs...how do you say that in English? haha! Anyway, it was pretty rough, but it was like a bad tropical storm here for about 3 days straight so it made me feel a little better about not being able to go out!!!!
I also took out our recent convert along with some of Foi Kulihaapai's boys out for pizza. We were going to take Eni and Eva but they couldn't come so we took out Sioeli and and Fois boys. They all say thank you mom and they love you!!!! I love you all so much! I'm writing more detailed letters and they are being sent weekly, love you all!
Mom "dude"
SYST cookie!!!
Dad your a boss, can't believe you went Skydiving! love you daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment