Wow, so this has been an amazing week for me in quite a few different ways!
#1 We have had the opportunity to do so many service projects for so many different people! We got to do a "Mormon's Helping Hands" project and we cleaned up the beaches of Noapapu! We also setup a huge fence and we cleaned all of the pathways. It is crazy this week is how I had always imagined working in Tonga would be. It was fun! It was hard work, but it couldn't have made me happier! It is fun for me to finally be able to show the people that I am a hard worker and that I am pretty strong and able to do a lot of things!
Ha, but we were also able to go to town and have a meeting with the zones and able to e-mail all of you. Kinda stinks that I always e-mail when Brandon and Brooke are in school. I would love to hear from them!
When I was in town, I received 2 packages and about 15 letters from my family. The letters were amazing and touched my heart so dearly, even though some of the letters were from 3 months ago, them meant the world to me!
The packages were incredible! The Motrin was very needed, and the journal was incredible. I wore the rain deer ears, don't worry, took a picture! It was my favorite candy!
The Halloween package made it! Haha, I was laughing so so hard at the mountain man meals Ha, I love it! Thank you for your precious time and efforts! I know those packages are not cheap, so stop sending them! Save your money! I will eat American candy when I get home! Save your money!
I thought I would share with you a cool experience that happened recently. We have had a family leave the church and go to a different church. Elder Price and I immediately asked if we could come over and do a teaching at their home. We did teachings at their home and then about 2 weeks later, they returned back to the church! There is no better feeling than seeing them walk into the church!
I just want my family to know that God blesses you through your efforts!
Love you all, I gotta go. Sorry it was short his week. I need to go do my laundry in my bucket!
OFA LAHIATU Famili
- Your Son/Brother
Elder Harmon
No comments:
Post a Comment