Sunday, May 31, 2015

E-mail (Dated: 5/31/2015)

Hey Family,

Wow, just entered the last transfer of this beautiful journey that I have been on. I will be staying in Touliki my last transfer with Elder Hafoka. I'm excited to continue to keep learning and to continue working with all these beautiful people in this area!

We were able to go to the temple this last week with Moale and Siale...another recent convert!!!! It was beyond what words can describe...the happiness and joy that was felt!!!! As I stood in the baptismal font, the only words that I can say to explain it is that I felt like I was home. I felt peace calm and joy. You should have seen Moales face the whole night. He was so happy! He kept saying, "Wow, so these people are being saved because I'm here being baptized for them!" It was something that I will always remember!

I have fallen in love with the Houmakelikao Ward and the Touliki Ward. I feel at home with them. I knew this is where I was supposed to end my mission.

Our experiences continue to grow with our less active families. My eyes have been opened to see how much members, (friends) matter to these people. Everyone just needs someone to be there for them. People need to know someone cares about them. We (as missionaries) have just been the people trying to fit the puzzle together...and when the right pieces are in place, it is magical to see what take place.

We have seen some true miracles in our ward with these experiences. I will be sending a letter today touching on some of these incredible experiences!!!!

Elder Lao is now a zone leader as well!!!

We have a lot of new people coming into my zone.  Elder Arcos is coming into my zone. I'm way excited!!! He will be training!!!!

Love you all so much!!!!
ELDER BLAKE HARMON
MOM DUDE
BROOKLIN SYST

We asked Blake what was now on his mind and in his heart now that he knows where he will be finishing his mission. Here is what he said.

1) I have a woman that is not a member who I really want to walk into the waters of baptism before I get on that plane. She is 39 years old and has two kids. Her husband left her a year ago. This gospel is what she needs.

2) I want to see the less actives that we are  working with gain their own firm testimonies and stop leaning on others.

3) I want to know I gave it my all. I don't have anytime to slow down.



No comments:

Post a Comment