Ma lo e lelei!
Hello my beautiful Family! I can't help but smile thinking about you all. Wow it was remarkable being able to talk to you all yesterday on e-mail! I love being able to hear the many incredible things that are taking place in all of your lives! I rejoiced when you (mom( told me you finished the Book of Mormon in 16 days! I'm so grateful you recieved so much strength and light by reading it so often! It's so crazy that I challenged you to do that 2 months ago! CAn yhou bleive how fast time flys?! While we are still on teh subjecet of (challenges), I want to give you all a new one! This may be difficult and might take you all out of yoru comfort zone, but I have been thinking about it and it is one of the best things you could do, especically Brandon! I want you to try and get a friend that isn't a member and I want you to invite them to listen to the missionaries in our home. This might mean sharing your throughts about the gospel fist and sharing your testimony! It might mean grabbing/meeting a new friend! I have taken to heart "Every Member a Missionary"! I have been in an area where I have seen the members (hastening the Lord's work). This is the only way to hasten his work. The members and missionaries need to work as one!
As I look back to when I was home, I realize that what I am asking is not an easy task and not so convenient (especially in Utah)....but as I remember from something that mom told me, "Where much is given, much is required!"
God is on your side and I am praying for you! I can promise you all that if you take this challenge to hear, it will change yoru life and it will change the life of someone else for eternity! (BTW, people who are members of the church, but have never really been to church also count!) In fact, bringing others unto Christ in general counts!
Now on the funny side, my companion and I have been running away from rats the last few weeks. The other day, we saw them running across our beds! Aw yeah, that did it for us, haha. (We are both grils when it comes to sutff like this). We decided to get some traps, and we caught the rats! I will have to send you pictures! In the area next to us, an Tongan got his feet eaten like Elder Groberg (Kolipoki)! Aw....the adventures of Tonga!
I love you all so much! I am so proud and honored to call you all my family! Please send me a letter with your questions that I have not answered or things you want to know! I am so sorry that when I finally get to writing letters that I forget a lot of stuff that you have wanted to know. Just remind me!
I love you all!
Mmmmmuuuuuuaaaaaahhhh! "Dude"
No comments:
Post a Comment