Monday, November 4, 2013

Hand Written Letter (Dated 11/4/2013) [#7 from Tonga]

Hey Family!

So I just recently go to talk to you on email so you are pretty updated!! However, I just received you first letters that you sent me so I am going to go through and answer your questions.

Staring with you Dad!  I am so glad to hear that your job is going well!  You will have to keep me updated.  Where is your new job located?  I can't wait to hear about your opportunities.  You mentioned that life is moving fast!  I know it is crazy and we really do need to take in every moment.  Love you Dad!  And I love how you said we need to motivate people by telling them what they can be, or could have. I am going to use this in teaching.

Mom, you are next.  You asked how I am....I am going great!  I love Nuapapu!  You asked how the Island is.  IT is good.  The work is slow, but exciting things happen every day and it is an experience of a lifetime, there is no doubt about that!  I talked to every person on the island in about two hours!  Pretty crazy isn't it!  Yeah mom, you know you are getting old when you have a missionary out...haha!  You are still young to me.  You said that I will have some neat experiences to share when I get home, and that is true!
---
Blake then wrote some specific things to his siblings.
---
Sorry, I would write more, but I am running low on paper in Motu!  Love you all so much!

I am going to give you all a challenge, especially the kids.  Write in your journal every day!  This is my biggest regret!  Mom....make them do it!

Love Elder Harmon


No comments:

Post a Comment