Sunday, July 5, 2015

Last E-mail (Dated 7/5/15)

Hey EVERYBODY

It's weird to know that this is the last time I will sending you an email from over 8500 miles away. It's been very different than I thought it would be coming to the end. I still feel like I just got here...but then I look back and realize that it's been a while since I have seen all of your beautiful faces. I can only imagine that it's going to be a tough week emotionally.... The people of Tonga will forever hold a piece of my heart. I'm sure you can imagine....

This has been a very rewarding week.  The Loisis family, the less active family that we have been working with, has grown immensely spiritually!!! We got to baptize their youngest daughter Tina. This baptism has meant so much to me personally because I have seen first hand the miracles that the gospel has had on this family's life these past few weeks. This has been the best gift God could have given me before getting on that plane.

As for Panitita, we are still working with her. We have her new date set for this Saturday. I won't make the baptism but it will take place while my feet are still here in Tonga hahaha. She can do it, I know she can...but it's Gods will and not ours. She is just having some trials that I know she can over come! I am so excited for her!!!!!

We received a new investigator last week. Her name is Walker and she is 22. We have a date for her to be baptized as well. Things are going really well!  I have such a strong desire to carry this work home with me to UTAH.

Thank you everyone for your incredible support! I love you all so much!!! YOU ARE ALL IN MY PRAYERS! I will see you in a few....

Mom "DUDE"
Brooklin SYST


Tina's Baptism


Uasla'a!!!!!


4th of July Sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment