Sunday, July 20, 2014

E-mail (Dated: 7/20/2014)

This week has just gone by without me even realizing it!!!!! When you are busy, time seems to slip by without you even realizing it hahaha!!!!

On Monday and Tuesday, we were able to continue teaching our investigators from New Zealand. Awe its such a joy for me to teach in my native tongue, even though half the time I can't remember the English words for things. Still, the lessons were beautful! Our investigators are both back in New Zealand now, but the girl thats getting married says that she's going back to New Zealand to be baptized! They actually said that there is a possibility they could come back next month so that I could do it! But it was a pretty cool experience. It was a pretty cool expierence with her sister, because she is a pretty big partier and loves to drink and stuff, but I feel like we might have had an eternal impact on her. I can see her accepting the gospel down the line. We are just so blessed to have gotten the chance to plant a little seed!

We were able to have our Monthly Musical Fireside in Ward 12, it was awesome!!!! We had some people that have been very inactive come and speak. It was awesome for their testimonies! I am so so excited to see them get so engaged with the activities!!!! It's been awesome!!! Eni and Eva both came to it, and they absulutly loved it, so we are hoping it opens up some good wide doors with them!!!!! We had a companion exchange this week, and we were able to do some fun servce projects, and I have some fun pictures, but maybe I will send them later because my memory card reader is not working (all rusted).

I was sick on saturday night all day, but I am good now. I think it was just the hourly flu!!!!!!! Despite that, things are going really well. I am healthy, but nothing too much has really changed!!!!! We have continued this week to teach Emeline. I just don't know what we are missing... so please continue to pray for her.  Also, continue to pray for us to have the spirit to teach her.

This week is the 24th of July.  Can't believe it has been a year since we went down to the Spanish Fork party. Can't  wait to join you all next year, crazy to think I only will miss one 24th of July heehee. I always knew that was a special day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment