What a beautiful, beautiful memory Shannon :-) It was hard not to hold it together when Blake started trembling. It was touching. For a brief moment Dean's chin began to quiver and I felt the spirit of fatherly love. Though we are miles away, we felt as if we were there. Thank you for letting us share in his experiences. Love you, Kenny and Nijessia
Thanks Kenny! It was one of the most spiritual experiences that I personally have ever been a part of! I knew the moment he said Tonga that that was where the Lord wanted him to be...I pray for him to be at peace and to have comfort half way across the world when he remembers the knowledge that he had that this is where the Lord wants him to serve!! We love you Kenny and Nijessia!!
What a beautiful, beautiful memory Shannon :-) It was hard not to hold it together when Blake started trembling. It was touching. For a brief moment Dean's chin began to quiver and I felt the spirit of fatherly love. Though we are miles away, we felt as if we were there. Thank you for letting us share in his experiences. Love you, Kenny and Nijessia
ReplyDeleteThanks Kenny! It was one of the most spiritual experiences that I personally have ever been a part of! I knew the moment he said Tonga that that was where the Lord wanted him to be...I pray for him to be at peace and to have comfort half way across the world when he remembers the knowledge that he had that this is where the Lord wants him to serve!! We love you Kenny and Nijessia!!
ReplyDelete