Sunday, September 29, 2013

Boarding the Boat to Vava'u

Today we were hoping to hear from Blake because we heard that every island has internet access, but apparently not just yet.  Before Blake left he told us that it might be several weeks before we are able to hear from him.  Today I went out on Sister Hamblin's blog and saw that there were some pictures posted of the Elders getting on the boat.  You can see Blake in each of these pictures.  If you read Sister Hamblin's blog, oh my goodness, they have had plenty of trials.  Sounds like they were on the boat for 24 hours to make the voyage to Vava'u.

The cool thing we heard today is that Blake will be getting around the island on a horse.  I then asked him how he was going to do that with his Tupenu.  I asked him if he would need to ride side saddle.  He laughed in his e-mail and said, "Ha Ha, Never thought about that!"




No comments:

Post a Comment